Follow
My Second Blog!
★ Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ouh, yeaah~! My second blog is under maintenance.. But, i was choosed this cute skin for my blog!
Nice right???? Ouh, yeah! this skin was made by: Kisi san~ her name at blogskins is kawaiichan. She is come from indo!! *just same like me* So, you guys can talk to her with indo language. Of course if you from indo.

That's first news from me. The second news I want to tell you is:
At this blog, i will always use english language. And i hope i can do that :10:
My Mom & Dad said, we will go to Swedia next year together. :face50:
Well , i want to speak in english well. I do not want to look embarrassing while in there. So, i have to practice, practice, and JUST PRACTICE!!! Haha. Don't worry, i will not stress. :face68: Coz, I like english! And, I enjoy to study english! Btw, sorry if you found my english is broken. :face60:
But..,,, the trouble is..... MAYBE I CAN WRITE IN ENGLISH WELL. BUT did you know? My written test is nice. But my listening and interview test is baaadddd~! :face37:

Okey~ i have to pray now. See you again!

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post